Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting
This conference has been CANCELLED.
Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting is organized by the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR). The session will be held from Mar 28 - Apr 02, 2020 at Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
Why should you cover SIR 2020?
SIR's Annual Scientific Meeting is an approved panel for peer-reviewed presentations regarding the latest research by interventional radiologists and allied scientists from across the world.
• Attracts more than 5,000 physicians, scientists, and associated health professionals
• Highlights nearly 400 scientific presentations and posters covering the trends in interventional radiology research
• Showcases nearly 150 technical exhibits and product demonstrations
• Delivers opportunity to meet and interview experts from the interventional radiology and minimally invasive treatments
• Illustrates the multidimensional nature of interventional radiology
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease