Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center's Clinical Hematology & Oncology 2020 is organized by Scripps Health and will be held from Feb 15 - 18, 2020 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, California, United States of America.
This course brings together clinicians and leading experts in diverse areas of hematology and oncology to discuss new clinical developments.
Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center’s Clinical Hematology & Oncology Conference 2020, is designed for hematologists, oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, internists, and others desiring an update in these specialty areas. The primary objective of this course is to bring together clinicians and leading experts in diverse areas of hematology and oncology, affording them an intimate environment in which to discuss new clinical developments and significant advances.
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the clinical and molecular facets of pathogenesis, diagnostic approaches and therapeutic modalities available for various hematologic disorders.
• Select and apply the changing approaches to hematologic malignancies, particularly as they relate to evidence-based standards of care, including innovations in diagnosis and treatment.
• Choose new therapeutic options for the treatment of a number of common malignancies; understanding appropriate indications and contraindications to these therapeutic approaches.
• Apply practical expertise gained from the clinical situations discussed in the workshop sessions with an emphasis on data-based approaches to patients with common but serious hematologic conditions.
• Integrate the evolving approaches to breast cancer from both a diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic perspective.
• Integrative the evolving approaches to various immunologic cancer treatments.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||858-652-6400,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians (MD, DO) Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 650.00|
|1 Day Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|2 days Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 550.00|
|Other Allied Health Professionals Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 475.00|
|Fellows and Residents Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 200.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news