Precision in Clinical Trials Summit San Francisco is organized by Precision Evolution Global (PEG) and will be held from Nov 12 - 13, 2020 at The Westin San Francisco Airport, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
Decision Makers Attending:
• Clinical Development Directors
• Clinical Project Managers
• Head Clinical Operations
• Clinical Trial Outsourcing
• Clinical Country Leads
• Medical Affairs Directors
• Head Risk Based Monitoring
• Head Clinical Trials Management
• Clinical R&D
• Clinical Site Managers
• Clinical Informatics Directors
• Data Management Heads
• Budgeting & Outsourcing Directors
• Clinical Statistics Directors
• Head Early Clinical Development
• Director Medical & Regulatory Affairs
• Head Patient Excellence
• Director Feasibility
• Clinical Oversight
• Innovation Head
• Site Management Director
Join us at PCT San Francisco for a two-day journey into the insightful world of clinical trials. You’ll connect with an incredible gathering of experts and uncover practical advice from industry-leading researchers, peers and executives. Get ready for an event designed to deliver real value-packed insights, connections with fellow professionals and learn strategies you can put to use the very next day.
PEG is excited to announce our second USA Precision in Clinical Trials summit series is coming to San Francisco in November 2020. The Precision in Clinical Trials summit will be a unique platform for the largest bio-pharmaceutical hub in the region to network and discuss collaboration in order to achieve their outsourcing and operational strategies.
The summit is tailor-made to address the concerns of trial sponsors who are conducting clinical trials at a local and global level. With an innovation focused agenda, pre-scheduled meetings between potential collaborators and a host of reliable solution providers, the summit is designed to help attendees find solutions to their most pressing clinical trial challenges in 2020 and beyond.
What Makes Precision Summit Different:
• An invitation-only event to those that meet summit qualifications; selection of decision makers according to criteria such as scope of responsibility, research projects and buying power with active budgets.
• Personalized summit schedule to suit individual preferences and provide a customized experience
• Highly quality Keynote presentations by industry recognized leaders in the Clinical Trial Sphere
• Access to the secured summit website, providing information on other attendees and each solution provider one month prior to the summit
• For Solution Providers, a very time & cost effective way of reaching individuals with cheque books- guaranteed spending power and active requirements for their services
• Cocktail Parties & Entertainment – Each day of the summit concludes with hours of fun networking with the finest beverages and live entertainment for attendees to bond intimately
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device companies: VP/Director/C-Level executive - 2-day conference only Fee||11 Nov,2020||Free|
|Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device companies: Biotech/Pharma/Medical Device attendee - 2-day conference only Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 2,000.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news