Practical Applications of Spectral CT is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Jan 17 - 18, 2020 at The Westin Dallas Downtown, Dallas, Texas, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This CME activity is designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians who supervise and interpret CT studies. CT Technologists should also benefit from this course.
About The Meeting:
This course is designed to deliver a practical, clinically relevant review of CT imaging while emphasizing the latest technological advances in Spectral CT. Tips, techniques, and increased diagnostic performance of Spectral CT will be highlighted throughout the program. Expert faculty share insight into the future potential of spectral CT along with the impact on patient care. Hands on sessions are designed to allow attendees the ability to appreciate the functionality and diversity of Spectral CT applications.
Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Discuss the principles of Spectral CT.
• Describe the expanding role of Spectra CT in abdominal, emergency, neuro, chest, cardiac and oncology imaging.
• Discuss the impact of Spectral CT on clinical practice.
• Explain how Spectral CT can impact patient care.
• Apply Spectral CT imaging protocols to clinical practice.
• No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||813-806-1000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Registration Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 295.00|
|P.A./R.A., Technologists, Retired Physicians, Sonographers, Active Military, VA Physicians, Residents, Fellows Registration Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 195.00|