Post Graduate Diploma in IVF and Reproductive Medicine is organized by AECS MED and will be held from Jan 16 - 18, 2020 at AECS MED, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
AECS in collaboration with Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic and Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) proudly announce Post Graduate Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine. This course provides a one-on-one comprehensive training in the clinical management & Laboratory practices to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of IVF & Reproductive Medicine.
• Physiology of Reproductive medicine & Introduction to IVF
• Protocols for Ovarian stimulation
• Polycystic ovaries and its current management
• Monitoring of IVF cycles
• Blueprint for OHSS free clinic
• Practical case discussions and troubleshooting in ovarian stimulation
• Luteal phase support in IUI and IVF
• Recurrent miscarriages and Recurrent IVF Failures
• Preimplantation genetic diagnosis
Techniques & indications
• Andrology and IVF LAB rounds
• Preparation of culture dishes
• Sperm preparation for IUI and ICSI
• Demonstration of ICSI and Embryo biopsy
• Real time demonstration for egg pick up and embryo transfers on patients
• Practice on egg simulator and optimising embryo transfer technique
• Time lapse imaging
• Genetic lab overview
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.