New Zealand & Australia Discovery: Custom Land Program Down Under | Healthcare Perspectives from Down Under
New Zealand & Australia Discovery: Custom Land Program Down Under | Healthcare Perspectives from Down Under is organized by the Professional Education Society (PES). The symposium is held from Jan10 - 26, 2020 in Auckland, New Zealand.
Healthcare Perspectives from Down Under
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Programs are evaluated by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 15 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP designated credit is held by the American Medical Association as equal to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) by claiming the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When petitioning for the AMA PRA Prescribed credit acquired must be notified as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
The Professional Education Society designates this activity for a minimum of 15 continuing education credits.
The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 15 contact hours. Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not endorse individual continuing education courses. Providers are required to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is accessible in most states. Please check with your governing board regarding requirements.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose
PES is fortuitous to have dental and medical practitioners interpreting a variety of specialties participating in the CME/CE sessions. PES recognizes the importance of contributing inter-professional healthcare education, allowing colleagues to earn cross-specialty perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease. The need to adopt best practice models in the circumstances of emerging healthcare reforms reshaping patient care delivery and access to care is an important issue for all healthcare practitioners.
Changing population demographics and increasing chronic disease patterns are key factors impacting primary healthcare practice and delivery in the Pacific Rim area. Confronting the challenges of delivering quality patient care in the face of these emerging changes is fast becoming a global issue for medical practitioners.
Family Practice physicians in the US, Australia, and New Zealand share these challenges. Community healthcare development in both areas reveals the need to establish current best practice protocols dealing with the increasing longevity of human populations and the growth of geriatric and palliative care needs. In addition, providing better prevention and treatment strategies addressing obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer is a continuing challenge for both areas.
Now, more than ever, it is important for medical professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease. By design, this program offers opportunities for professionals to compare and contrast current best practices to administer quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Modifying Demographics & Chronic Disease Patterns in the Pacific: Impact on Healthcare Practice
• From the Aborigines to the Maori: Healthcare Demands in Indigenous Cultures
• From Treatment to Prevention: The Upside from Down Under
• Overview of the Healthcare Systems of New Zealand & Australia
• Emerging Medical & Dental Issues: Treatment & Prevention
• Medical/Dental Focus on Preventative Care
• Updates in Medicine and Dentistry
Our purpose is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most intense destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Lead instructional healthcare plans to study best practice models that indicate current advances in medicine and healthcare across different cultures to provide quality patient outcomes
• Generate professional educational shifts with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to earn cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Support medical/healthcare professionals to analyze and contrast current best practices in medical/healthcare to administer quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting
Keep abreast of the rapid development of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to promote change and thus provide continually excellent patient care. By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to discern cross-cultural viewpoints and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
New Zealand & Australia Discovery: Custom Land Program Down Under
Join PES on an exclusive 14-night custom land program displaying the vast wonders of the Down Under! Marvel at the spectacular and diverse scenery, wildlife, and native cultures of New Zealand & Australia. Discover Kiwi & Aussie Splendors – from luminous glowworm caves to geothermal hot spots, iconic monoliths & snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef!
Custom Land Program Highlights:
• Create a moment of magic on a boat ride by the glowworm grotto in Waitomo, marvel at gigantic stalactites and stalagmites in this network of underground caverns
• Travel Rotorua, a center of Maori culture as well as a geothermal wonderland with hot springs, bubbling mud pools, and geysers
• Search for the local vineyards, a historic mining town, and take a thrilling jet ride through the Shotover River Canyon in Queenstown, set on the shores of a pristine lake and surrounded by alpine mountains
• Explore the metropolitan city of Melbourne, often entitled the most ‘European’ of Australian cities and known for world-class street art, restaurants, and bars
• Visit Phillip Island to see the nightly ritual of the beloved fairy penguins waddling from the ocean to their burrows in the sand
• Journey to the Outback and see Ayers Rock, an extensive sandstone rock formation and a sacred site to the domestic Australians
• Discover where Australia begins at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and endure the rich and ancient cultures unique to Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• Swim alongside fascinating marine wildlife at the Great Barrier Reef
• Unseal Sydney on a city tour, stop at the famous Bondi Beach, and take in scenes of the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge from a lunch cruise in Sydney Harbor
14 nights accommodation, daily breakfast, Wi-Fi, 3 lunches, 6 dinners, custom itinerary including all entrance fees, experienced guides, transportation, airport transfers, porterage, all gratuities, taxes, fees, and PES group host.
|Contact No. :||877-737-7005
January 09, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 695.00|
|Professional Seminar Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||01 Jan,2020||USD 450.00|