Multidisciplinary Management of Parkinson's Study Day is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Nov 11, 2020 at Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
CPD Hours: 5.25
This study day is aimed at all grades of Allied Health Professionals who have contact with Patients with Parkinson's Disease in a non specialist setting.
The day looks at a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of patients. Each session will be led by a clinical specialist in the field of Parkinson's Disease.
• To increase understanding of aetiology and pathology of Parkinson's Disease.
• To understand the drug actions, options and importance of getting medication on time in Parkinson's Disease.
• To understand the non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's Disease
• To gain knowledge of the best practice and current evidence based therapy management of Parkinson's Disease, including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
• To know how to use cues and strategies in Parkinson's Disease management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as the information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||10 Nov,2020||GBP 130.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news