Multidisciplinary Management of Parkinson 2019
Multidisciplinary Management of Parkinson is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Jan 11, 2020 at Hermitage Medical Clinic, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.25 CPD hours.
This study day is aimed at all grades of Allied Health Professionals who have contact with Patients with Parkinson's Disease in a non specialist setting. The day looks at a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of patients. Each session will be led by a clinical specialist in the field of Parkinson's Disease.
• To increase understanding of aetiology and pathology of Parkinson's Disease.
• To understand the drug actions, options and importance of getting medication on time in Parkinson's Disease.
• To understand the non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's Disease
• To gain knowledge of the best practice and current evidence based therapy management of Parkinson's Disease, including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
• To know how to use cues and strategies in Parkinson's Disease management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||GBP £155.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|