Medical Spanish for the Healthcare Professional is organized by Medical Studies Abroad. The session is held from Aug 30 - Sep 03, 2020, at Crocodile Bay Resort, Puerto Jimenez, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. This conference has offering In-Person and Online Learning Opportunities.
Physician Credit Designation:
The University of North Texas Health Science Center has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for 20 hours of AOA Category 2A CME credits.
The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
CRNA Accreditation Statement:
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) for 20.00 Class A CE credits.
The Spanish speaking population has grown tremendously over the past few decades and healthcare providers are challenged to communicate with this expanding patient population.
The goal of this conference is to teach basic, intermediate and advanced Medical Spanish language skills in the classroom and to implement the usage of these skills with native Spanish speakers in an immersion setting. At the conclusion of this conference, participants should be able to improve their knowledge of Medical Spanish with the ability to converse and take basic medical histories from Spanish speaking patients and have the ablility to give simple commands and instructions to this patient population. Intermediate and Advanced students will focus on improving their knowledge of Medical vocabulary and use of verbs and proper tenses.
Highlights of the Conference:
• Classes are small - approximately 25 students in each level.
• Each student is provided with a Medical Spanish textbook at the time of registration.
• The conference is fully accredited for Physicians, Nurse Anesthetists, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, providing 20 hours of CME credit.
• The conference is also accredited by the AANA for 20 hours of Continuing Education Credits for CRNAs.
• The conference is designed so that there is ample time to enjoy the beauty and diversity of Costa Rica.
• The locations are the perfect blend of beach and jungle with close by surfing, snorkeling, ziplining, canopy tours, white water rafting and so much more!
• Other Healthcare Professionals and interested individuals are welcome to join us for our conference. Please contact us for more information.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||512-328-6431|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news