Medical Spanish for the Healthcare Professional (Jan, 2020)
Medical Spanish for the Healthcare Professional is organized by Medical Studies Abroad and will be held from Jan 27 - 31, 2020 at El Mangroove, Autograph Collection, Guanacaste, Buenos Aires, Costa Rica.
The University of North Texas Health Science Center has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for 20 hours of AOA Category 2A CME credits. Approval is currently pending.
The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CRNA Accreditation Statement:
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 20.00 Class A CE credits.
This conference teaches basic and intermediate Medical Spanish language skills to healthcare professionals. The course is held in Costa Rica and helps students implement the usage of their new language skills with native speakers in an immersion setting. This is a one week class that focuses on vocabulary and situations unique to the medical professional. The conference will improve your Spanish language skills and give you more confidence when communicating with Spanish speaking patients.
The goal of this conference is to teach basic, intermediate and advanced Medical Spanish language skills in the classroom and to implement the usage of these skills with native Spanish speakers in an immersion setting. At the conclusion of this conference, participants should be able to improve their knowledge of Medical Spanish with the ability to converse and take basic medical histories from Spanish speaking patients and have the ability to give simple commands and instructions to this patient population. Although excellent instruction and resources will be made available, it is up to the student to spend time outside of class to reach individual goals. A full textbook in addition to many classroom materials are provided for the implementation of this objective.
• Classes are small - approximately 25 students in each level.
• Each student is provided with a Medical Spanish textbook at the time of registration.
• The conference is fully accredited for Physicians, Nurse Anesthetists, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, providing 20 hours of CME credit.
• The conference is designed so that there is ample time to enjoy the beauty and diversity of Costa Rica.
• The location is the perfect blend of beach and jungle with close by surfing, snorkeling, ziplining, canopy tours, white water rafting and so much more!
• Other Healthcare Professionals and interested individuals are welcome to join us for our conference. Please contact us for more information.
|Contact No. :||512-328-6431
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 925.00|
|Non-Physicians and Residents Fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 825.00|
Autograph Collection Gulf of Papagayo
Playa Conchal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection,
Gulf of Papagayo, Province of Guanacaste,
Guanacaste, Buenos Aires , Costa Rica 50503,
+506 2105 7575