Master Course in Minimal Invasive Proctology 2020
Master Course in Minimal Invasive Proctology is organized by Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST) and will be held from Mar 04 - 06, 2020 at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 4 CME Credits.
Who Should Attend?
• Surgical postgraduates
• All General Surgeons in practice
• All surgeons who want to update their knowledge and sharpen their skills
Benign ano-rectal conditions have a major share in a General Surgeon’s practice but at the same time could be frustrating due to recurrences. No doubt therefore that there are multiple modalities of treatment for a single condition. New techniques are developing in this field and it may be difficult for a practicing surgeon to keep up with the same. This course aims to revisit the standard techniques and provide an update with newer modalities of treatment. The hall mark of this course would be virtual hands-on training on models with experts as faculty.
• To understand the relevant surgical anatomy for the management of common benign anorectal problems
• To guide participants regarding approach to a patient of haemorrhoids, Fissure, Fistula in ano and Pilonidal sinus
• To update about the standard and latest techniques in the management of these conditions
• To discuss difficult situations and complications of surgical procedures for ano-rectal problems
• To provide hands-on lab training on some of the commonly performed ano-rectal procedures
• Didactic Lectures
• Demonstrations on virtual models
• Complicated cases and trouble-shooting
• Hand-on Training
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+91 22 61012000
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||24 Feb,2020||INR 31220.00|
|Discounted Fee||24 Feb,2020||INR 28098.00|
|Course Observer Fee||24 Feb,2020||INR 12488.00|
|Course Observer Discounted Fee||24 Feb,2020||INR 11239.00|