This conference has been CANCELLED.
Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Geri/ID/Neuro/Pulm is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from May 24 - 28, 2020 at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Kauai, Hawaii, United States of America.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals
with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
ABIM MOC Recognition:
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 20 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians:
This Live activity, Internal Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of May 24, 2020 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American Osteopathic Association:
These programs are approved for 20 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American College of Emergency Physicians:
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of
20 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants:
Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 20 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
• This CE activity provides 20 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
• This activity is designated for 6.5 ANCC pharmacotherapeutic contact hours.
MER designates this continuing education activity for 20 contact hours (2.0 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Topics May Include:
• Addiction Medicine
• Allergy & Immunology
• Ear, Nose & Throat
• Emergency Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
• Men’s Urology
• Neck & Spine
• Palliative Care
• Sports Medicine
• Vascular Medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory, gastrointestinal, skin and soft-tissue)
• Identify updates for immunizations, and genitourinary infections (including selected sexually-transmitted diseases)
• Utilize a comprehensive geriatric assessment to identify potential issues
• Assess and manage cardiac problems in the elderly
• Differentiate between cognitive impairment, dementias, and Alzheimer’s Disease, and formulate appropriate treatment options
• Perform a neurological exam as well as distinguish signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Delineate the differential diagnosis and treat movement disorders
• Utilize prevention and treatment strategies for cerebrovascular disorders and seizures
• Design treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Discuss systemic consequences and counseling strategies, as well as available treatment options for sleep apnea, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
• Perform a range of pulmonary diagnostics and be better prepared to handle pulmonary nodules and lung cancer
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Early Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 1095.00|
|Physicians - Regular Fee||23 May,2020||USD 1195.00|
|Non-Physician - Early Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 995.00|
|Non-Physician - Regular Fee||23 May,2020||USD 1095.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news