InnovatorMD Global Summit 2020 (IGS2020) is organized by InnovatorMD and will be held from Jan 11 - 12, 2020 at UCSF Smith Cardiovascular Research Building, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
Credit Designation Statement:
ACCMA designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with theextent of their participation in the activity.
InnovatorMD Global Summit 2020 [IGS2020] will host the world's brightest minds and leading-edge physician innovators for one purpose... to present new ways to make the world healthier!
Change is happening everywhere in healthcare! Although physicians are considered the scientific leaders in healthcare, they are not seen as the ones pushing for change and improvement. Physicians have been delegated to be figureheads and accept change as it happens to them. We have seen physician innovators working on some amazing things in different areas around the world. The inaugural InnovatorMD Global Summit 2020 is an attempt to showcase their work, inspire others to learn and ignite innovation in healthcare.
IGS2020 is for physicians, students, residents, innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, administrators and anyone interested in Healthcare Innovation
IGS2020 will feature physicians who are doing innovation. There will be didactic lectures, inspiring talks, innovation labs, startup showcase, workshops, and plenty of time to network.
• Draw on a broader understanding of healthcare innovation to select the optimal approaches to improving patient care and clinical practice.
• Discuss the utility of specific technological innovations in managing the patients and clinicians’ practice in various health care settings, both locally and globally.
• Integrate next-generation technologies into clinical practice and patients’ groups to optimize clinical outcomes.
• Identify resources and tools to enable physicians to use these innovations in their practice as appropriate.
• Discuss the concept of entrepreneurship and identify avenues and resources to be able to materialize ideas or move the ideas to the next step.
• Understand the global market for innovation and explore the progress and find innovation opportunities in Europe, Canada, and China.
• View and probe various early-stage startups in the healthcare space to identify their strengths and weaknesses while exploring angel investing.
• Learn how to build a social media presence, personal brand and find your voice in a very noisy social media environment.
• Explore the idea of developing your own moonshot idea, understand the process, mechanisms, and resources available.
• Develop room to explore side gigs and how they can help decrease physician burnout and empower physicians to explore their other talents.
|Contact No. :||650-270-7575
November 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Late Bird - Both Days||12 Jan,2020||USD 600.00|
|Late Bird - Day 1||12 Jan,2020||USD 400.00|
|Late Bird - Day 2||12 Jan,2020||USD 400.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird - Both Days||30 Nov,2019||USD 450.00|
|Early Bird - Day 1||30 Nov,2019||USD 300.00|
|Early Bird - Day 2||30 Nov,2019||USD 300.00|