Heart Failure Management 2020: Precision Medicine to Personalize Care is organized by University of Florida (UF) and will be held from Jul 16 - 19, 2020 at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States of America.
This course is designed for Cardiologists, Family Medicine Physicians, General Internists, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Hospitalists and Cardiology Technicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 7/16/2020 - 3.75 Credit hours
• 7/17/2020 - 5.50 Credit hours
• 7/18/2020 - 5.75 Credit hours
• 7/19/2020 - 4.00 Credit hours
Nurses attending the entire program may be awarded 19 contact hours. Nurses attending a portion of the program may be awarded credit as shown.
• 7/16/2020 - 3.50 contact hours
• 7/17/2020 - 5.50 contact hours
• 7/18/2020 - 5.50 contact hours
• 7/19/2020 - 4.00 contact hours
This three and one-half day knowledge-based conference, ACPE#s 0046-9999-19-041-044-L01-P and can provide up to 19 contact hours of continuing pharmacy education credit. To receive CE credit, participants must verify attendance and complete the evaluation(s) of the program. Please see handout at the program explaining the process for obtaining CE and attendance requirements.
• 7/16/2020 - ACPE# 0046-9999-20-036-L01-P: 3.75 hours
• 7/17/2020 - ACPE# 0046-9999-20-037-L01-P: 5.50 hours
• 7/18/2020 - ACPE# 0046-9999-20-038-L01-P: 5.75 hours
• 7/19/2020 - ACPE# 0046-9999-20-039-L01-P: 4.00 hours
Why You Should Attend:
• Speakers are recognized experts in their field
• Cutting-edge review of key clinical trial results on novel therapies
• Pharmacy, Nursing, and Physician Breakout Sessions
• Case-Based decision making on advanced therapies and EP approaches to CHF patients
• Earn up to 19 Continuing Education Credits
The contemporary management of heart failure is characterized by evolving strategies to combine newer approaches based on research advances with well established evidence-based standards of care. The University of North Carolina (UNC) Heart Failure Conference is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the current strategies for the treatment of heart failure. Course faculty will review cutting-edge approaches to diagnosis and classification and provide techniques and tips for the pharmacological and device management of heart failure. The material presented will have an interdisciplinary focus and will be of interest to physicians and other health care professionals who care for patients with heart failure.
The information presented at this evidence-based activity should improve your ability to:
• Discuss the clinical profile of heart failure and differentiate types of heart failure based on state of patient’s left ventricular ejection fraction: reduced, preserved, or midrange
• Apply appropriate strategies to optimize pharmacologic treatment of heart failure with reduced and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction
• Evaluate patients for advanced surgical and interventional therapies for heart failure including left ventricular assist device, cardiac transplantation, and transcatheter mitral valve replacement
• Understand options for electrophysiological interventions and the use of biomarker assessment in the care of patients with heart failure
• Discuss future directions in the management of heart failure
|Contact No. :||(352) 733-0064|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Late Fee||15 Jul,2020||USD 595.00|
|Other Health Care Professional - Nursing - Late Fee||15 Jul,2020||USD 390.00|
|Other Health Care Professional - Pharmacy - Late Fee||15 Jul,2020||USD 390.00|
|Trainee - Late Fee||15 Jul,2020||USD 245.00|
|Non Credit Seeking - Late Fee||15 Jul,2020||USD 250.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||18 May,2020||USD 555.00|
|Other Health Care Professional - Nursing - Early Fee||18 May,2020||USD 350.00|
|Other Health Care Professional - Pharmacy - Early Fee||18 May,2020||USD 350.00|
|Trainee - Early Fee||18 May,2020||USD 215.00|
|Non Credit Seeking - Early Fee||18 May,2020||USD 250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news