Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2020 Global Health Conference & Exhibition
HIMSS20 Global Health Conference & Exhibition is organized by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS). The symposium is held from Mar 09 - 13, 2020 at Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This activity has been intended to meet the educational inadequacies of a range of clinicians with an interest in health information technology that encompass various clinical specialties.
The session holds both principal health information and technology conference. It unites together nearly 45,000 professionals from 90+ countries for education, innovation, and collaboration to transform health requirements across the world through information and technology— all at one time, all in one place. Choose from 300+ education sessions, 1,300+ vendors, hundreds of special programs and endless networking events.
The main education topics for the 2020 HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition are:
• Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Biomedical Informatics or Healthcare Informatics
• Consumerization and Patient Experience
• Cybersecurity, Privacy, or Security
• Data and Analytics
• Health Information Exchange or Interoperability
• Healthcare Applications and Technologies
• Innovation, Entrepreneurship, or Venture Investment
• Leadership, Governance, or Strategy
• Organizational Change Management
• Personalized Health and Genomics
• Population Health or Public Health
• Professional Development or Workforce Development
• Quality Improvement Model Practices
• User Experience (UX), Usability, or User-Centered Design
• Value-Based Care Models
By the end of the session, an attendee must be able to,
• Elaborate on the ability to implement healthcare IT and management systems with the enhanced workflow and process development
• Recognize the issues that affect patient safety and security in the healthcare enterprise and ambulatory practice
• Address the issues that influence the futuristic health care management such as enhancing patient safety, implementation of electronic record keeping, and healthcare legislation and regulation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(312) 664 - 664-4467
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Member - Advance Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 1185.00|
|Member - Advance Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 975.00|
|Single Day - Advance Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 595.00|
|Collaborator - Advance Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 975.00|
|Government - Advance Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 875.00|
|Student - Advance Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 185.00|
Buena Vista Suites,
8203 World Center Dr,
Orlando, Florida, United States of America 32821,
B Resort & Spa,
1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd,
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America 32830,