GP Update Refresher Course is organized by Centre for Medical Development (CMD) and will be held from Jan 16 - 19, 2020 at St Thomas' Hospital, London, England, United Kingdom.
This four day GP course offers:
• 30 CPD credits (RCGP & EACCME) with concise 30-45 minute presentations
• Presentations by specialists in different fields of medicine
• Excellent speakers from Queen Mary Hospital London, King’s College Hospital, Royal London Hospital
• Extended Q&A sessions give participants the opportunity to interact with speakers
• Handbook with a copy of the presentations serves as an excellent reference after the conference
The GP Update Refresher Masterclass offers GPs an update on the latest advances in Primary Care and serves as a refresher course on practical clinical topics relevant to their day-to-day practice. It is one of the most comprehensive courses supporting GPs to meet the requirements for appraisals and revalidation.
The GP Update Refresher is accredited by the Royal College of General Practicioners (RCGP) with 30 CPD credits. An application will be made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event. The credits are recognised throughout Europe, in the USA and Canada.
Dr William Alazawi, Queen Mary, University of London
|Contact No. :||+44 20 35145870
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|