EMG and NCV Training Course is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held from Jan 25 - 26, 2020 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
Physicians who are interested in acquiring the medical and technical skills needed to perform nerve conduction studies in their practice.
Physicians who want to increase their practice revenue by adding a separate reimbursable service. Those who require learning proper methods to ensure consistent and appropriate reimbursement.
Physicians who often refer their EMG cases to other specialists and believe they can offer patients a valuable medical service in their own practice instead.
There are many features that distinguish their NCV EMG (Electromyography) training, For one and unlike another leading EMG NCV learning institution, we do not use this professional, medical workshop as a hidden strategy to sell equipment or other NCV EMG (Electromyography) services. The training you will receive with Empire is hands-on,comprehensive, and instructed by physician specialists. You will receive unbiased, non commercial medical information and latest standard of care procedures for NCV EMG studies including the lastest protocols. Included with your workshop will be education videos showing detail demonstrations of the most common EMG and NCVS services you will be providing.
This NCV- EMG workshop will prepare the physician to integrate the technical and business requirements to set up a full nerve conduction studies in their practice in their primary care office
The NCV EMG courses begin with didactic material covering the specific principles of nerve conduction studies followed by hands-on training to gain proficiency in the various procedures. You will learn specifically how yo perform upper and lower extremity nerve conduction studies in the Median, Ulnar, Radial, Superficial perneal, Sural, Peroneal and posterior Tibial nerves. Special H-Reflex and F - Wave techniques will be taught and demonstrated.
Participants will learn how to set up, perform and apply comprehensive nerve conduction studies techniques in a primary care practice setting. The added value, indications, Medicare/Insurance billing and equipment purchase/lease options will all be discussed. Ample time will be available for discussions and question and answer sessions. The course will be taught by experts with over 30 years of practical experience in EMG and NCV as well as research in the field.
• Learn how to evaluate and work up the patient with peripheral neuropathy, complications of diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome, low back pain, neck and arm pain,conduction examination
• Use the methods discussed in the course and equipment in the nerve conduction examination
• Observe and practice these nerve conduction techniques on live patients.
• Be critiqued on individual examination and reporting techniques
• Identify wave forms associated with nerve conduction findings
• Understand the indications, limitations and added value these studies bring to a primary care practice
• Review the use of the computer analysis with the EMG instrumentation
Submit claims for each procedure to the carriers following specific guidelines and protocols.
• Employ methods to ensure the appropriate and consistent reimbursement for each high paying
• Properly code each procedure adhering to strict medical necessity and patient selection criteria.
• Utilize specific methods for compliance to help ensure correct procedure and help prevent over utilization of services.
• Expand current practice to include the sub specialty services of nerve conduction studies Attract new and existing patients using proven business and marketing methods.
• A Certicate of Completion is presented upon completion of the program.
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Fee||26 Nov,2020||USD 1149.00|