Cross Coding: Unlocking the Code to Medical Billing in Dentistry Course is organized by Nierman Practice Management (NPM) and will be held from Jan 17 - 18, 2020 at Jupiter, Florida, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11 CE Credits.
Learn how to get paid by medical insurance in a dental practice from start-to-finish. Billing medical insurance for dental has many benefits, and every dental practice can do it!
Join us for the renowned CE course that has helped thousands of dental practices increase their case acceptance and revenue by obtaining medical reimbursement.
Rose Nierman invites you to join the cross-coding movement and learn how to get paid by medical insurance in a dental practice from start-to-finish. Billing medical insurance for dental has many benefits, and every dental practice can do it!
This is the renowned CE course that has helped thousands of dental practices:
• Increase their monthly case acceptance and volume.
• Set their practice apart and help more patients.
• Add new revenue streams and referral sources.
You should be taking advantage of cross coding and dental-to-medical billing if you provide these services:
• Dental Sleep Medicine (Sleep Apnea Appliances)
• Implants / Oral Surgery
• TMJ Disorder Treatment & Appliances
• Medicare for Dental Sleep Medicine
• Sinus Lifts / Maxillary & Mandibular Bone Grafts
• Frenectomy for Infant Tongue Ties
• Oral Cancer Screening
• Guided Tissue Regeneration / Periodontal
• Oral Systemic Infection
• Botox Injections for Painful Bruxism
• Cone Beam CBCT/Panorex & Exams for These Procedures
Dental Medical Cross Coding Topics Covered:
• How to integrate medical billing into your dental office for sleep apnea, TMJ, implants, oral surgery, bone grafts, CT scans, and more.
• The importance of documentation and records, why they are vital for medical reimbursement for dentists.
• Verifying benefits, pre-authorizing patients’ medical insurance benefits.
• Searching for medical policies online.
• Using CPT, ICD-10 and HCPCS codes.
• How to complete the CMS-1500 medical claim form.
• The pros and cons of being “in-network” or “out-of-network”, using “GAP” exceptions.
What Makes This Dental-Medical Cross Coding Course Special:
• We Cover All Applicable Procedures - Learn how to receive medical reimbursement for many dental services that would otherwise be left on the table.
• A Wealth of Knowledge - Rose has over 100,000 hours of cross-coding wisdom under her belt and stays informed on the latest codes, policies, and trends. Ask her anything and she has a code for that!
• Accurate & Ethical Billing - Learn what and what NOT to do and ensure you are receiving the best information out there.
|Contact No. :||(800) 879-6468
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|1st Participant Course Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 995.00|
|2nd Participant Course Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 795.00|
|3rd Participant Course Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 595.00|
|4th Participant Course Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 395.00|