Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound Course 2020
Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held on Nov 19, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
This Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound course is intended for any medical professional involved with performing ultrasound examinations in an emergency, critical care, or related setting. Participants may include, but are not limited to: emergency and critical care physicians, surgeons, hospitalists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, sonographers, internal medicine physicians, and any other medical professionals.
Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound Online Course:
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound Hands-On Workshop:
• Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 6.00 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit(s).
• The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound Training Course provides participants a strong foundation to perform the core critical care ultrasound applications as outlined in the WINFOCUS and ACEP practice guidelines. These courses are taught by leading critical care ultrasound experts that incorporates comprehensive online lectures and interactive case presentations with fifteen (15) months unlimited access, featuring a (1) One Day (6 Hours) of 3:1 faculty to participant hands-on scanning with live models and phantoms during the all day scan-only workshop at our facility in St. Petersburg, FL. The Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound Training is specifically designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who need critical care ultrasound training. For the best ultrasound education experience, completion of the online course prior to hands on scanning is recommended.
• Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
• Abdominal Scan Fundamentals
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Aorta
• Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma (FAST)
• Introduction to Lung Ultrasound: The Basics
• Advanced Lung Ultrasound Applications
• Ultrasound Guided Vascular Access
• Ultrasound Guided Emergency & Critical Care Procedures
• Focused Cardiac Ultrasound
• Rapid Ultrasound for Shock & Hypotension
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Pericardial Effusions
• Venous Ultrasound for Point of Care Applications
• Increase participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Critical care ultrasound examinations
• State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
• Perform ultrasound evaluation of the trauma patient (E-FAST exam).
• Demonstrate image orientation, transducer placement, and scan protocols for performing ultrasound evaluation of pneumothorax.
• Demonstrate scan protocols for focused evaluation of the abdomen, aorta, and adult heart, and lower extremity DVT.
• Demonstrate image orientation, transducer preparation, and scan protocols for performing ultrasound guided vascular access.
• Differentiate normal/abnormal image characteristics of the abdomen and adult heart.
• State an algorithm for assessing causes of shock and hypotension using bedside ultrasound.
• Demonstrate protocols for performing thoracentesis, pericardiocentesis, paracentesis, and lumbar puncture.
• Increase competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria into clinical practice.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Advance Fee||20 Oct,2020||USD 1,825.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news