Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice® is organized by The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) and will be held from Mar 09 - 13, 2020 at Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America.
MD/DO: The Institute for Functional Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 34.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Points Available: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 34.5 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
DC: Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) provides continuing education credit for chiropractic physicians. An application will be submitted to NWHSU who applies to all states, except AZ, KY, OK, NY, TN, and TX. Applications will be submitted for 34 CEU hours.
LAc: IFM is a continuing education provider (provider #0232) of the California Acupuncture Board (CAB). An application will be submitted to CAB for 34.5 Category 1 hours.
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP) synthesizes the latest medical research with a model of care that integrates each patient’s individual history, genetics, and lifestyle factors. AFMCP equips clinicians to design effective, personalized treatments for each patient.
In a small-group, case-based setting, a team of experienced Functional Medicine clinicians teach participants how to use IFM’s tools to improve outcomes for patients with chronic diseases.
What Clinicians Will Learn:
• Established and emerging diagnostics, therapeutics, and prevention strategies
• How to design nutritional and lifestyle interventions to improve patient compliance and outcomes
• How to integrate appropriate assessment tools to diagnose, treat, and assess patient outcomes from a Functional Medicine approach
• How to utilize innovative and practical assessment tools
• Methods to establish a mutually empowering partnership between clinician and patient
• The scientific basis for Functional Medicine principles and fundamental clinical imbalances
• How to apply key elements of the Functional Medicine Model in clinical practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1.800.228.0622
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician (MD, DO, DC, ND) - Early Fee||06 Mar,2020||USD 2850.00|
|Non-Physician (All Other Degrees) - Early Fee||06 Mar,2020||USD 2330.00|