AOTrauma Marters Course - Managing Pediatric Musculoskeletal Injuries is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Oct 08 - 10, 2020 at Indaiatuba, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
• Recognize how bone characteristics and fracture classification are different in children and adolescents compared to adults, and describe how this affects bone healing and fracture management
• Evaluate a range of nonoperative and surgical options for the treatment of common pediatric fractures
• Manage pediatric fractures according to biological and mechanical principles, and apply appropriate techniques and technologies
• Apply treatment strategies for pediatric fractures based on available evidence
• Develop strategies for the prevention and management of complications associated with pediatric fractures
• Recognize and manage pediatric special pediatric conditions—according to modern concepts, aiming to apply appropriate treatment methods
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||08 Oct,2020||USD 1,300.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news