AOTrauma Course - Advanced Principles of Fracture Management for ORP is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Feb 29 - Mar 02, 2020 at Assila Hotel Jeddah, Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
The goal of the course:
The AO Trauma Course—Advanced Principles of Fracture Management for ORP is based on current trends and concepts at an advanced level. The course will focus on the surgical treatment and intraoperative nursing care of complex fractures.
This course is designed for operating room personnel (ORP) who completed the AO Trauma Course—Basic Principles of Fracture Management for ORP.
The course structure provides didactic presentations, group discussions between participants and faculty, and practical exercises to apply different operative techniques.
This course will address:
• AO principles of operative fracture management
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Advanced techniques using locking compression plates
• Management of complex articular and metaphyseal fractures
• Pelvic fractures
• Polytrauma management
• Perioperative problems and complications in fracture care
• Perioperative patient care and nursing topics in trauma care
• Hands-on exercises with artificial bones to apply the techniques and promote familiarization with the instrumentation
• Interaction between faculty and participants to enhance understanding
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Describe AO Principles for the operative stabilization of fractures
• Relate to soft-tissue damage, fracture healing, and surgical intervention in the injured patient
• Explain the principles of and preparation for operative minimally invasive surgery
• Plan appropriate care for minimally invasive techniques using locking compression plates
• Discuss strategies for the care of polytrauma patients and decision making for preparation of surgeries
• Anticipate potential pitfalls and intraoperative complications in fracture care
• Formulate systems for maintaining safe standards of practice
• Prepare and use correctly instruments and corresponding implants for current fracture treatment
• Use professional networks to share ideas, challenge poor practice, and provide support
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $560.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news