AOSpine Advanced Course - Spinal Deformities is organized by AOSpine Europe and will be held from Mar 26 - 27, 2020 at Bulgarian Red Cross, Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria.
• Orthopedic surgeon
• Spine surgeon
UEMS-EACCME® has granted 11 CME points for this event.
Congenital scoliosis, early-onset scoliosis, and adolescent idiopathic scoliosis will be in the focus of this course.
The participants will become familiar with the anatomical and biomechanical particularity, classification, natural history, conservative, and surgical options for the treatment of these challenging pathologies. Important topics as neuromonitoring, neuronavigation, 3d modeling, and 3d printing will be discussed also.
We have prepared a combination of lectures elucidating the theory, case presentations, real-life examples, and hands-on training with high educational impact.
• Understand the classifications of the spinal deformities
• Be familiar with imaging modalities
• Conduct correct clinical examination
• Identify the indications, advantages, disadvantages and potential complications of the conservative treatments
• Identify the indications, advantages, disadvantages and potential complications of the surgical treatments
• Differentiate between the basic, advanced and emerging surgical principles and techniques
• Understand the principles of neuromonitoring, neuronavigation, 3d modeling and 3d printing.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||004976121413810,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non AOSpine Member Fee||26 Mar,2020||EUR 590.00|
|AOSpine Member Fee||26 Mar,2020||EUR 531.00|