2020 American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) Annual Scientific Conference
2020 American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) Annual Scientific Conference is organized by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS). The session will be held from Feb 19 - 22, 2020 at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America. This Conference has been accredited for a maximum of 26 Continuing Education Contact Hours.
Note: Attending pre-conference workshops will accommodate up to 8 additional Continuing Education Contact Hours.
• Coding & Billing for the Foot and Ankle Surgeons
• Diabetic Deformity: Master Techniques in Reconstruction
• High-Frequency Foot Surgery Techniques
Diabetic Deformity: Master Techniques in Reconstruction - 4 hours
High-Frequency Foot Surgery Techniques - 4 hours
Coding and Billing for the Foot and Ankle Surgeon Workshop - 8 hours
California Radiology Requirement: Every hour of lecture in scientific sessions can confer up to 0.5 hours of radiology credit.
5 Big Reasons to attend the Annual Scientific Conference:
• Master the latest advances in foot and ankle surgery, with the most advanced curriculum in the profession
• Meet and collaborate with fellow surgeons who are experienced similar workplace issues
• Join the highest “repeat attendance” of any podiatric conference
• Reignite your passion and leave feeling inspired and energized throughout the conference
• Witness yourself, why is it consistently ranked as the #1 conference in independent surveys
Additional Details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(773) 693-9300
November 13, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 730.00|
|Non-Member Resident Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 485.00|
|U.S. Podiatry Practice Staff Non-Member Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 365.00|
|ACFAS Member Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 585.00|
|ACFAS Resident Member Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 385.00|
|Active U.S. Military Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 385.00|
|Student Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 205.00|
|U.S. Allied Health Member Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 470.00|
|U.S. Podiatry Practice Staff Member Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 295.00|
|Commercial Representative Early Bird Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 1500.00|