8th ESO-SIOP Europe Masterclass in Paediatric Oncology is organized by European School of Oncology (ESO) and will be held from Jun 06 - 11, 2020 at Bucharest, Bucharest - Ilfov, Romania.
ESO and SIOP-Europe are pleased to announce the eighth Masterclass in Paediatric Oncology. This clinically-oriented educational program has been designed for young pediatric oncologists who wish to improve their skills in the clinical management of common childhood tumors. It is designed to offer a unique learning experience, providing practice-oriented training and the teaching sessions will focus on the application of the most recent research findings to clinical practice. Practical training will be offered in the frame of clinical case presentations, prepared and presented by the participants for an interactive discussion. All participants will reside at the Masterclass venue and participation is mandatory throughout the course.
• Central nervous system tumors
• Soft-tissue sarcoma
• Bone tumors
• Wilms’ tumor
• Rare tumors
• Qualified training in pediatric oncology to improve knowledge of the main topics listed below
• Improve skills in dealing with cancer problems as a whole
• Improve knowledge of current clinical practice and state of the art treatment
• Improve doctor-patient communication as well as doctor-parent communication
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+41 91 820 09 54
February 12, 2020
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|