5th Upper Egypt Assisted Reproduction Conference (UEARS) 2020 is organized by Pure Spot Events Management. The session is held from Feb 19 - 21, 2020 at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
The theme of the conference -"Improving Performance –Improving outcomes: Expert Insights”
• Gynecologists (Residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
• Andrologists (Residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
• Lab Directors, Embryologists.
• Medical Field Researchers.
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, professionals involved in Quality Control and Total Quality Management, house officers and other allied health professionals in the field of IVF.
• University Staff interested in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
• Student Ph.D./MED/MSc
• Postgraduate Students
• Healthcare Professionals
• Pharmacologists and those who work in research and development of pharmaceuticals and related technology
• Directors of Association and Societies
• Assistant Professors, Professors
• Head of the Departments
• CEO's of Companies
• Related Societies Members
The conference aims to feature leading ultramodern lectures from KOL scientists, plenary lectures, interdisciplinary symposia, workshops, hands-on, oral and poster sessions for all the participants to facilitate discussions on diagnosis; improve access and quality care; optimize the coordination of service providers, and foster high impact clinical research to expedite improved medical treatments. The conference aims at the education of the medical community and the dissemination of reliable information to at-risk populations. We hope to inherit the outstanding tradition of the UEARS and develop further values to shrink the gap between science & clinical practice. UEARS 2020 mission to link all areas of assisted reproduction and infertility with all their sub-disciplines by bringing the opinion of top leaders in the field to in-depth discussions on the unyielding issues in our rapidly progressing profession.
• Lap Culture & embryoStimulation drugs & IVF outcomes
• The basic principle of in vitro maturation
• Clinical application in vitro maturation
• Sperm preparation: Current mainstream & new technologies
• Management of cryobank
• Gametes micromonopulation
• The health of IVF Baby
• Reproductive Aging
• Cancer & reproduction
• IVF errors
• Obesity & embryo quality
• Progestin & ovarian stimulation
• Personalized prognosis in IVF
• Artificial intelligence in IVF
• Updates in Reproductive Surgery
• Robotics and Reproduction
• Reproductive Controversies
• Andrology Diagnostic and treatment options
|Contact No. :||+20 2 267 21 944|
January 01, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - Full Registration - Late Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 500.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - Full Registration - Onsite Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 550.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - Student / Fellow (above 33) - Late Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 250.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - Student / Fellow (above 33) - Onsite Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - One Day Registration - Late Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 250.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - One Day Registration - Onsite Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - Extra Abstract - Late Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 65.00|
|Non-Resident Egyptian and Foreigner - Extra Abstract - Onsite Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 65.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news