5th Middle East North Africa Stroke and interventional Neurotherapies Organization (MENA-SINO) Congress
This conference has been POSTPONED.
The revised dates will be updated soon after they are confirmed.
5th Middle East North Africa Stroke and interventional Neurotherapies Organization (MENA-SINO) Congress is organized by Middle East North Africa Stroke and interventional Neurotherapies Organization (MENA-SINO) and will be held from Jul 01 - 03, 2020 at Grand Nile Tower Hotel, Cairo, Egypt. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 CME Credits.
It is great pleasure to welcome you to the 5th Meeting of MENA-SINO, organized by the Middle East North Africa Stroke & interventional neurotherapy organizations; the most significant stroke and neurovascular event in Africa and the Middle East. Egyptian Neurointerventionalists and stroke specialists are honored to be affiliated to this respected society which had been founded in 2013, and Since that time, the MENA-SINO is playing an active role in the progress of Stroke and neurointerventional practice on local, regional, continental and international levels.
We are truly fortune to have this meeting done in collaboration with the Cairo neurology society (CNS), Egyptian society of Stroke (ESS), Egyptian society of Neuroradiology (ESON) and Egyptian society of Neurological surgeons (ESNS). The scientific program is outstanding, with high standard courses, distinguished speakers from all over the world, and highly educational and fascinating presentations.
I strongly believe that these sessions and courses will guide our young neurointerventionalists and stroke specialists, expanding their intellects, strengthening their technical skills, introducing them to a new era with a brighter future. Cairo had always been the melting point of different cultures, and will now offer the chance for all neurovascular specialists from different countries to get together. With great respect to our remarkable history extending among thousands of years, and historical places attracting people from all over the world, our city presents a modern surrounding with its educational institutes, developing infrastructure, national and international shopping possibilities. My best wishes to all our guests to have a pleasant stay in this beautiful historical city, and to all of you to have a memorable gathering and a successful great event.
• Pathophysiology and Neuroimaging of Ischemic Stroke
• How Does the Medical Care and Population Orientation of Stroke Patients Work Today?
• Mechanical Thrombectomy; the Present and Future Hero.
• Stroke System of Care & Organization Models & How to Build Your Practice
• Stroke Risk Factors and Preventive Plans
• Revascalurization in Acute Ischemic Stroke
• Heart -vessel -brain Link
• Neurosonology in Neurovascular and Non Neurovascular Neurodisorders
• Spinal Cord and Tumor Embolization
• Neurointensive Care of Neurovascular Disorders
• Pediatric Neurovascular Disorders
• Brain Avms and Dural Fistula Between Surgery and Endovascular Treatment
• Brain Aneurysms and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
• Aneurysms; a New Look as a Flow Related Rather Than Anatomical Problem, What is New in Cfd Studies?
• Aneurysms Between Coiling, Clipping and Bypass Surgery
• Post-stroke Complications
• Updates in Both Stroke Subtypes
• Stem Cell Therapies in Stroke
• New and Old Remodeling Devices for Complex Aneurysms
• Complications and How to Avoid
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
April 30, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Registration: Non-Member - Early Fee||29 May,2020||USD 350.00|
|Full Registration: Non-Member - Regular Fee||30 Jun,2020||USD 500.00|
|Full Registration: Non-Member - Onsite Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 550.00|
|Full Registration: Member - Early Fee||29 May,2020||USD 200.00|
|Full Registration: Member - Regular Fee||30 Jun,2020||USD 250.00|
|Full Registration: Member - Onsite Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 300.00|
|Scientefic Registration - Early Fee||29 May,2020||USD 100.00|
|Scientefic Registration - Regular Fee||30 Jun,2020||USD 120.00|
|Scientefic Registration - Onsite Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 150.00|
|Neurosonology workshops Fee||29 May,2020||USD 75.00|
|Thrombolysis Simulation Workshop Fee||29 May,2020||USD 75.00|
|Post-stroke Rehab Workshop Fee||29 May,2020||USD 75.00|
|Neurocritical Care for Neuro -physcian Workshop Fee||29 May,2020||USD 75.00|
|Spine Intervention Workshop and Hand-on Fee||29 May,2020||USD 200.00|
|Neurointervention workshop Fee||29 May,2020||USD 150.00|
|Nursing and technician workshop Fee||29 May,2020||USD 75.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news