4th DNA Repair/Replication Structures and Cancer Conference is organized by Fusion Conferences Ltd and will be held from Feb 16 - 20, 2020 at Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
The 4th DNA Repair/Replication Structures & Cancer conference in February 2020 will focus on structural and mechanistic insights into dynamic protein, chromatin, DNA and RNA complexes acting in DNA repair and its interface with DNA replication and transcription events relevant to cancer. This fundamental information will be pivotal for the accurate interpretation of cancer clinical data, design of clinical trials, prognosis, etiology and improving the currently 1/20 low success rate for oncology drug clinical trials. Informative talks and poster sessions along with vibrant discussions will foster productive interactions and collaborations.
Sessions will include emerging results and breakthrough methods concerning:
• Repair and replication complexes, structures and mechanisms.
• RNA damage responses and actions in repair.
• Mutational signatures, DNA repair, and cancer.
• Intertwined interactions in transcription-replication-repair.
• Damage signaling, pathway selection & cross-talk.
• Targeting synthetic lethality and essentiality for damage responses.
• Chromatin and chromosome instability.
• Epigenetics, DNA damage and repair.
• PARP, PARG, and metabolic signaling.
• Mitochondrial replication/repair and damage signaling.
• DNA repair, apoptosis and cancer.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 1638 724137
December 16, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Academic Full Fee||16 Feb,2020||USD 1819.00|
|Industry Full Fee||16 Feb,2020||USD 1819.00|
|Student Full Fee||16 Feb,2020||USD 1467.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Early Fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 1719.00|
|Industry Early Fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 1719.00|
|Student Early Fee||02 Sep,2019||USD 1367.00|