40th Annual Hawaiian Dental Forum is organized by Dental Seminars & Symposia (DS&S), LLC and will be held from Feb 01 - 08, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 18 Credit Hours.
• Teach current techniques and technology applicable to general dentists that have been substantiated by scientific research.
• Answer questions about procedures, products, and technology dentists are currently using and develop an awareness of alternatives.
• Establish and utilize university dental centers as resources for knowledge.
• Promote camaraderie among participants sharing ideas and contributing to a respected profession which continues to contribute to the overall quality of life of our communities.
• Encourage excellence in dentistry.
• Help dental professionals meet their continuing dental education requirements.
• Opioid vs. Non-Opioid Analgesics
• Role of Analgesics in Acute Dental Pain Treatment
• Best Practices of Prescribing Opioids in Patient Pain Management
• Addiction & Avoiding Potential Drug Diversion
• Proper Storage & Disposal Of Unused Dosages
• Radiographic Evalutation of Tooth Fractures
• 7 Steps for Apicoectomy Procedures/Referral
• Guided Tissue Regeneration- Indications/Contraindications
• Locating a Sinus Tract- How it Indicates Final Prognosis
• Identify & Differentiate Endo/Perio vs. Perio/Endo Lesions
• Digital Denture Review/Workflows
• Fully Guided Implant Case for <$20
• Design/Fabricate Crowns, Bridges, Hybrids
• In-house Scanning & 3D Printing
• Do-Your-Own Clear Aligner Ortho
• Core Values that Define Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, GenXs, Millenials & GenZs
• Differences in Work/Balance Between Generations
• Manage Conflict & Passive Aggressive Behavior of Team/Patients
• Develop Productive/Cooperative Work Environments with Multi-Generation Team
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||952.922.1707
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor (staying at meeting hotel) - Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 850.00|
|Staff, Spouse (staying at meeting hotel) - Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 385.00|
|Doctor (Not staying at meeting hotel) - Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 1150.00|
|Staffe, Spouse (Not staying at meeting hotel) - Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 687.00|