21st International Mental Health (IMH) Conference is organized by Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association (ANZMH) and will be held from Jul 29 - 31, 2020 at RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Gold coast, Queensland, Australia.
Who Should Attend?
• Clinical Nurses
• Social Workers
• Occupational Therapists
• Support Workers
• Academics & Researchers
• Speech Pathologists
• Peer Workers
• Program Managers
• Program Coordinators
• Government Workers
• Aged Care Providers
Learn best practice, grow meaningful connections and implement real solutions to mental health care:
Now in its 21st year, the International Mental Health Conference is a world-class forum allowing you to collaborate with international mental health leaders and gain tools to improve care for your clients.
Further Your Knowledge and Make a Difference
• Gain self-help tools to improve your own mental health and well-being
• Learn the latest practical techniques for better assisting clients
• Hear from experts sharing the latest research and developments in mental health
• Listen to lived experience speakers sharing their personal journey of treatment and recovery
• Increase your connections in relaxed, informal surrounds
• Join a community passionate about helping others
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(07) 5502 2068
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|3 Day Full Delegate Non Member - Early Fee||19 Jun,2020||AUD 1357.00|
|2 Day Full Delegate Non Member - Early Fee||19 Jun,2020||AUD 1137.00|
|3 Day Full Delegate Member - Early Fee||19 Jun,2020||AUD 1237.00|
|2 Day Full Delegate Member - Early Fee||19 Jun,2020||AUD 1037.00|
|E-Delegate Registration Fee||28 Jul,2020||AUD 218.90|