2020 Congress of Clinical Dermatology
2020 Congress of Clinical Dermatology is organized by Georgia Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery (GSDDS) and will be held from Aug 28 - 30, 2020 at Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, Miramar Beach, Florida, United States of America.
Clinical and academic dermatologists, residents, fellows, and mid-level providers and other allied healthcare providers and students with a special interest in dermatology.
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements:
The Southern Alliance for Physician Specialties CME is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Southern Alliance for Physician Specialties CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Congress of Clinical Dermatology is a four-day program designed to provide practicing dermatologists and mid-level providers with an interest in dermatology with a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of conditions related to medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
At the conclusion of this learning activity, participants will have:
• Increased knowledge of recent medical advances in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of diseases of the skin.
• Reviewed, interpreted, and summarized new clinical, scientific, and research information in the study of dermatology, dermatologic surgery, pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and cosmetic dermatology.
• Learned and improved techniques that will allow the physician to offer the best treatment options and care to patients.
• Expanded their expertise in select practical aspects of dermasurgery.
• Compared and contrasted methods in order to fully assess patient needs and treatment options.
• Improved standards of practice.
|Contact No. :||(770) 613-0932
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician (Non-GSDDS member) - Early Fee||14 Aug,2020||USD 150.00|
|Physician (GSDDS member) - Early Fee||14 Aug,2020||USD 100.00|
|Allied Health Care Provider (PA, NP, RN, PharmD, etc.) - Early Fee||14 Aug,2020||USD 150.00|
|Resident/Fellow (Physician in Training) - Early Fee||14 Aug,2020||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news