2020 Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium
2020 Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium is organized by Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association (ANZMH) and will be held from Oct 26 - 28, 2020 at National Convention Centre Canberra, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
Australians in rural and remote areas are able to access mental health services at a fifth of the rate of those in urban areas. This increases suffering for those seeking mental health help, support and treatment.
Discover ways to advocate and provide equal mental health care for all Australians.
Gain practical solutions to improve mental health services in Australia’s rural and remote areas at the 2020 Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium.
• Digital Mental Health
• Meaningful Consumer & Carer Participation
• Self-Care (Looking After the Rural Mental Health Workforce)
• Communities Driving Solutions & Engagement
• Workforce in Rural & Remote Areas
• Child Wellbeing in Rural Communities
• Rural and Remote Mental Health Resilience
• First Nations Social & Emotional Wellbeing
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(07) 5502 2068
June 05, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|3 Day Non-Member Early Fee||11 Sep,2020||AUD 1098.90|
|2 Day Non-Member Early Fee||11 Sep,2020||AUD 917.00|
|3 Day Member Early Fee||11 Sep,2020||AUD 899.00|
|2 Day Member Early Fee||11 Sep,2020||AUD 817.00|
|E-delegate Fee||25 Oct,2020||AUD 199.00|