11th Annual World Dental Show (WDS) is organized by Indian Dental Association (IDA) and will be held from Oct 18 - 20, 2019 at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
They invite you to participate and become an integral part of Asia's biggest dental event being held at Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai. The annual event showcases all aspects of dental business world under one roof.
WDS is also a trade and knowledge sharing platform that delivers the latest technologies, cutting-edge research and dentistry techniques to meet the growing demands of the ever-evolving world of dental science. The event also acts as a meeting point uniting all relevant groups related to the world of dentistry from across the world.
The event also acts as a meeting point uniting all relevant groups related to the world of dentistry from across the world. We urge you to partake in various panel discussions and lectures that will augment your dentistry skills and knowledge. Professionals are imparted continuing dental education via scientific learning sessions with speakers from the respective specialised field of dentistry. This will enable your dental team to excel in delivering the finest dental care in the world.
Furthermore, visitors get an opportunity to interact with exhibitors and dental material and equipment suppliers to touch, use and compare the newest equipment and technology in dentistry today. Experience hands-on training, workshops and demonstrations that will help you reap rewards in your professional career. Exhibitors can also benefit from the show as it attracts a high percentage of private dentists, practice and laboratory owners who have the resource and authority to make better decisions to purchase dentistry-related products and equipment.
Every year, WDS attracts more than 20,000 dental professionals, academicians, scientists, clinicians, research workers and enthusiasts from across the globe. The event brings together more than 303 dental institutions, 9 speciality dental associations, 200 plus material and equipment manufacturers and 3000 plus dental laboratories. The event is also attended by policy makers from the Indian government and allied health professionals from throughout Asia.
Through WDS 2019 - Mumbai - Indian Dental Association (IDA) offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn, share knowledge, socialise and to experience the state-of-the-art technology and equipment related to the world of dentistry in the heart of the financial hub of India.
• The show offers high-quality and updated research information for practising dental professionals, dental students and enthusiasts alike.
• Be a part of panel discussion, seminars, workshop sessions and other educational programmes to expand your professional dentistry knowledge.
• Listen to the industry’s most honoured speakers.
• Participate in the hands-on sessions and get real-time experience on handling latest dental equipment and materials.
• Meet more than 200 dental equipment and material suppliers in person and get the best deals rightaway.
• The show also offers an unrivalled opportunity for exhibitors to reach out to the dental fraternity with products in a prolific ambience and a steadfast approach to the business of dentistry.
• Provide a common platform for networking and brand promotions to host key brands and companies in dentistry.
• Get together with old friends and colleagues to develop personal business relationships.
|Contact No. :||+91(22) 43434545
December 15, 2019
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|