Women's Health Conference is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Aug 10 - 18, 2019 at 8-Night Scandinavia and Russia Cruise Conference, Copenhagen, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden), Denmark.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14.0 Contact Hours
Women's Health: Tools for all practitioners
The course is specifically geared towards any practitioner who treats women, including gynecologists, family physicians, internists, nurse practitioners, and nurses
• The Bladder: Incontinence and Irritability
○ Discuss evaluation of a patient reporting symptoms of incontinence and list treatment options for same
• Menopausal Medicine: WHI and Beyond
○ Counsel a patient on the use of HRT/ET, review a patientÂs risk of using HRT/RT based on current data, and provide appropriate treatment options for a patient for menopausal symptoms
• Osteoporosis 101
○ List the current recommendations for evaluating a patient for osteoporosis and be able to determine a patient's risk for fracture using simple tools and subsequently establish a treatment plans for their patients
• Contraception: What's New, what's old and what's to come?
○ Counsel a patient regarding all of their contraceptive options based on the age and their particular medical condition
• Vaginal Bugs and their Drugs
○ Describe the evaluation of a woman reporting a vaginal discharge and will be able to provide a treatment plan for the most common vaginal infections and sexually transmitted diseases
• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
○ Describe the most common causes of abnormal uterine bleeding and will be able to explain treatment options for each of these
• Gynecological Surgeries/Topics of Controversy: Can a Robot Really Do It All? Morsels about Morcellation, Choosing more wisely with Choosing Wisely, What's the Mess about Mesh?--timely Gyn controversies in the news
○ Discuss with patients some of the new surgical procedures available and counsel patients during the pre-operative decision-making period and be facile with some of the GYN topics in the lay press
• Breast Diseases
○ Benign and Beyond:Describe the evaluation of a breast mass and create a treatment plan for evaluating an abnormal mammogram.
• Ovarian Masses
○ What's a Doctor to Do?: Describe the features of an ovarian mass that make it suspicious for a malignancy as well as those features that are low and indeterminate risk.
• Female Sexuality
○ Where Do I Begin? Describe the evaluation and outline an initial treatment plan of a patient diagnosed with a sexual dysfunction
• Vulvar Pain Syndromes and Dermatological Disorders
○ Describe the 3 most common vulvar skin conditions and outline the evaluation and treatment of a patient with a vulvar skin condition.
• Cancer and Genetics
○ Identify patients at higher risk for breast and ovarian cancer and devise a plan for referral of these high risk patients for genetic counseling and testing.
• Pap Smears and HPV : What's New?
○ Describe the recommended cervical cancer screening guidelines for a low risk and an at risk patient and outline a strategy for application of the these guidelines to their clinical practice.
• Teaching Wellness to Wonder Woman
○ Develop a strategy to counsel patients during a well-woman visit on basic lifestyle changes that will improve her overall quality of life
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy||09 Aug,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners fee||09 Aug,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||09 Aug,2019||USD 495.00|