Urogyn Update 2019: Latest Techniques & Emerging Trends is organized by American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) and will be held from Feb 21 - 23, 2019 at Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya-a concept by Hyatt, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, Mexico. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Urogyn Update 2019 is your connection to education that will help optimize your patient care. Clinically relevant sessions, plus a community of innovative problem solvers create an inspirational and energizing meeting format that will leave you refreshed and recharged at the completion of the course. The relaxed resort setting is just an added benefit.
Urogynecologists, general gynaecologists and urologists with a strong interest in the field of Urogynecology will expand their knowledge of the latest treatments of complex female pelvic floor disorders and the latest important research in the field. The course features didactic lectures, case-based discussions, and panel discussions all supplemented with video presentations of advanced laparoscopic and vaginal surgery.
Rather than broadly cover the gamut of FPMRS topics, this course will emphasize advanced techniques and complex, challenging clinical scenarios that FPMRS specialists commonly handle. The course will also offer guidance on practice management and efficiency pearls. This course is intended to provide a deep dive into the management of clinical situations that challenge us all.
• Recognize the techniques of native tissue vaginal repair for advanced pelvic organ prolapse
• Review methods that are used to manage surgical complications that occur during urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse procedures procedure
• Explain advanced techniques in laparoscopic and robotic surgery that improve efficiency and outcomes
• Demonstrate ureteral dissection and identify minimally invasive management options for ureteral repair
• Identify evidence-based research on synthetic and non-synthetic materials used in the operative management of pelvic floor prolapse
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.