Earn 30 CME Credits by attending our Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference either in person or via live stream! The conference will take place at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel on November 14 - 17, 2019.
Expert speakers from The University of Chicago, Rush University, and Northwestern University will be presenting on the latest clinical guidelines. We offer interactive Q&A sessions after each lecture as well as PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates
• Recognize effective interventions leading to reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Employ practice relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier
• Earn 30 AMA CAT 1 Credits
• 30 AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
• 30 ABIM MOC Points
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
• Interactive Q&A
• Digital syllabus for all presentations
• Network with other Internal Medicine and Primary Care Professionals
• Ask questions and get immediate responses from esteemed colleagues
• Hosted at conference centers located in the heart of major metropolitan cities
• Earn Live CME credits conveniently from your home or office
• Interact with presenters using our online polling system to post questions
• No hassle or extra cost of booking travel, a hotel, and dining out
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(678) 899-6444
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.