X Anniversary International Medical Forum "Medicine Innovations - The Nation's Health"
X Anniversary International Medical Forum "Medicine Innovations - The Nation's Health" is organized by Laboratory Marketing Technology (LMT) Company, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE), National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine (NAMS of Ukraine) and will be held from Apr 17 - 19, 2019 at International Exhibition Centre, Kiev, Ukraine.
The international platform for training and professional development of experts. Numerous scientific-practical conferences, seminars, lectures, round tables, courses on professional retraining and improvement of professional skills for the specialists of the healthcare industry
Every year, the Forum becomes a meeting place for the professional medical community including scientists and healthcare professionals, top management of healthcare institutions, both private and public, chief physicians and their deputies, developers of new technologies and IT tools, manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for medical institutions and laboratories, medical items and pharmaceutical products.
What are the achievements the world and Ukrainian medicine can be proud of? What innovations could doctors and patients expect? Have therapeutic approaches to common diseases changed? Answers to these and many other questions can be found at the Forum. Among other similar industry-specific events, the Forum features a very extensive research program and holds large-scale specialized exhibitions. The International Medical Forum is a very good opportunity not only to hear about innovations but to see them with your own eyes, to try them personally and learn firsthand how to use them in practice.
• Organization and management of healthcare
• Days of private medicine in Ukraine
• Days of Laboratory Medicine
• Medical Radiology: ultrasound diagnostics, conventional X-ray diagnostics, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, radiation security
• General practice – family medicine
• Therapy, pediatrics, cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, dietology
• Emergency Medicine and Disaster Medicine
• Military Medicine
• Surgery, Neurosurgery, Endoscopy, Combustiology
• Traumatology and Orthopaedics
• Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
• Telemedicine and Medical Information Systems
• Functional Diagnostics
• Haematology and transfusiology
• Gynecology, reproduction, obstetrics, perinatology, neonatology
• Urology and nephrology
• Nursing care
• Organization and management in pharmacy
• Accompanying events
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+380 (44) 206-10-15
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|