The Podiatry Institute 26th Annual Winter Conference: Cutting Edge Topics & Techniques in Foot & Ankle Surgery is organized by The Podiatry Institute, Inc and will be held from Feb 07 - 09, 2019 at Park City Marriott, Park City, Utah, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 continuing education contact hours.
At the conclusion of the conference, the participant should be able to:
• Trauma: The attendee will gain the basic knowledge to recognize, evaluate, diagnose and manage common disorders seen in trauma to the foot and ankle and the long-term sequelae in different groups.
• Forefoot: The attendee will be exposed to the various options in the repair of hammertoes and to address the options, risks and long-term complications of different procedures on the 2nd MPJ.
• Hallux Valgus: The attendee will become familiar with all different surgical procedures in the management of hallux valgus and associated deformities and their roles.
• Diabetic Foot: The attendee will become familiar with the current treatment options and advanced therapies in treating the diabetic foot.
• Heel and Hindfoot: The attendee will discuss the goals and expected outcomes in the rearfoot. This includes soft tissue management, fractures, heel surgery and management of failed tendon surgeries.
• Medicine & Topics of Interest: The attendee will gain knowledge and understanding of different products and their cost, diagnosis of carcinoma, understanding of the mechanism of ankle fractures and some less common anatomical variants and procedures.
|Contact No. :||(770) 939-0393
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||27 Dec,2018||USD 540.00|
|Regular Registration Fee||24 Jan,2019||USD 590.00|
|Late/Onsite Registration Fee||07 Feb,2019||USD 690.00|
|UPMA Early Registration Fee||27 Dec,2018||USD 440.00|
|Retired Podiatrists or Active Military Registration Fee||24 Jan,2019||USD 315.00|
|Residents with letter from Residency Director Registration Fee||07 Feb,2019||USD 95.00|