2019 Foot & Ankle Renaissance
2019 Foot & Ankle Renaissance is organized by Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (KSUCPM) and will be held from May 23 - 25, 2019 at Kent State University, Florence, Firenze, Italy. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 Continuing Education Contact Hours.
Located in the birthplace of the Renaissance is Palazzo Vettori, Kent State University's own renovated 15th Century Campus, just walking distance to many of Italy's greatest national treasures. With expert speakers from around the world, you'll leave feeling both personally and professionally fulfilled.
Thursday, May 23rd: Mini Symposium Sports Medicine Overuse Tendonopothy of the Foot
Friday, May 24th: Mini Symposium Biomechanics Update
Saturday, May 25th: Mini Symposium Limb Salvage in Diabetes: Why is it so Difficult All Over the World?
Educational Goals & Objectives:
Attendees of the 2019 Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine Foot & Ankle Renaissance will be able to:
• Gain in - depth knowledge of tendon pathology as a result of injury, over-use, participation in sports and other pathology including the biomechanical , diagnostic and imaging approaches, the use of ultrasound in tendon injury, conservative therapy, and surgical management.
• Attain knowledge and better understanding of recent advances in biomechanics and understand the evolving role that technology plays in the assesssment of biomechanical pathology and treatment.
• Recognize factors and ankle instability and their management.
• Recognize and attain knowledge of the managment of the diabetic patient with particular attention to team-based care and recent advances in refined techniques and wound care technology.
• Recognize, review and evaluate common forefoot pathologies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||216-916-7548
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||25 May,2019||USD 600.00|
|Returning Attendee Fee||25 May,2019||USD 300.00|