Selected Topics in Family Medicine, Women's Health, Vascular Medicine, and Phlebology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Apr 13 - 20, 2019 at Pride of America, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
○ Utilize appropriate diagnostic approaches to evaluate and treat patients across the entire spectrum of CVI.
• Pelvic Phlebology.
○ Identify causes and sequelae of CVI unique to the pelvic anatomy female patients.
• PCOS and Androgen Excess.
○ Develop a cost-effective thorough plan for assessing PCOS, its sequelae and related conditions.
• Cord Blood: Collection and Applications.
○ Differentiate fact vs. fiction in the clinical use of cord blood transplant therapy.
• Autoimmune Disease.
○ Recognize signs and symptoms of autoimmune disorders and appreciate sequelae of autoimmune disease in women.
• Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.
○ Explain reasons for habitual abortion, how to evaluate patients and utilize new treatment strategies.
• Vaginitis Revisited.
○ Identify routine as well as challenging causes of vulvar symptoms of burning, itching or pain • Ultrasound in OB/GYN.
○ Recognize the role that ultrasound plays in an outpatient OB/GYN office.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||12 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||12 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others||12 Apr,2019||USD 495.00|