Selected topics in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Apr 20 - 27, 2019 at MS Anthem of the Seas, Bayonne, New Jersey, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Athletic Heart Syndromes and Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes
• Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine
• Joint Injections for Primary Care
• Regenerative Medicine: A Brief Overview
• Lower Extremity Running Injuries
• Sports Related Concussions: Evaluation and Treatment
• Sideline Sports Trauma and Treatment
• Cruising the Literature: Cardiology & Trauma
• The Burdens of Clotting
• Big Problems in Small Human
• Leveraging Your Landscape
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||19 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||19 Apr,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others||19 Apr,2019||USD 495.00|