Rockhampton Nurses' Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Jun 27 - 28, 2019 at Rockhampton Leagues Club, Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
Ausmed believes it is essential that nurses living in the Rockhampton region have access to effective and engaging CPD on an annual basis. We look forward to receiving your support to ensure that this Local Nurses’ Conference is brought to Rockhampton every June. Book your place at this year’s event and:
• Gain new knowledge for contemporary practice
• Network, share experiences, and connect with like-minded colleagues
• Help meet your CPD requirements
• Enrich your professional practice and personal growth
• Improve health outcomes specific to your local community and much, much more…
• We recognise that attending a conference requires planning and the support of your organisation. See below to find out how you can gain support to attend this event.
Need for Program:
Engaging in CPD is essential for all health professionals to maintain, improve, and broaden their knowledge, skills, and practice. CPD assists health professionals to stay up-to-date with changes in clinical practice and emerging new evidence in order to enhance their patient outcomes. It is also a professional registration requirement. There is a need for formal CPD to be provided directly to regional Australian nurses, midwives, and other health professionals who may not otherwise be able to access engaging and effective continuing education.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of Ausmed’s local nurses’ conferences is to provide health professionals who work in regional Australia with current knowledge about a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve the provision of holistic care
At the conclusion of this program it is expected that the participants will be able to:
• People with health risks will receive preventative care and education to avoid illness
• Better patient outcomes will be achieved through the application of up-to-date knowledge related to specific interventions
• Interprofessional collaboration will be optimised to enhance patient outcomes
• Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice, recognised standards, and guidelines
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
33 107 354 441
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||26 Jun,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||26 Jun,2019||AUD 460.00|