Robotic Bariatric Surgery Advanced Course
Robotic Bariatric Surgery Advanced Course is organized by Research Institute Against Digestive Cancer / Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l'Appareil Digestif (IRCAD) and will be held on Dec 04, 2019 at Hotel Les Haras, Strasbourg, Grand Est, France. The target audience for this medical event is Digestive surgeons.
• To cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in robotic bariatric surgery
• To provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
• To highlight technicalities of robotic surgical interventions through the broadcasting of live procedures
• To allow real-time discussion between the operators and the surgeon trainees
• To provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in robotic surgery through practice on anatomical specimens under expert tutorial
• To describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine
Includes live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + theoretical session + coffee break + lunch at the institute
Includes live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + theoretical session + TRAINING ON ANATOMICAL SPECIMENS + coffee break + lunch at the institute.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+33 3 88 11 90 17
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Option A fee||03 Dec,2019||EUR 380.00|
|Option B fee||03 Dec,2019||EUR 1100.00|