Recent Medical Advancements: A 360° Approach to Patient Management Conference is organized by MENA Conference and will be held from Mar 21 - 23, 2019 at Address Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Allied Health Professional
The programme aims to discuss the latest evidence in the management and treatment of common problems in Fetal Medicine, Neonatology, Paediatrics, Obstetrics, Med/Surg, Haematology, Liver, Diabetes/Bariatric/Metabolic, Hepatology and Nutrition offering a unique opportunity for physicians across the UAE and the region to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations. The speakers are world-renowned coming from the UK, Europe, Middle East and Gulf Cooperation Countries.
The conference will highlight Improving patient outcomes through innovation and intelligence Integration, provides an excellent opportunity to share views, exchange knowledge and establish collaborations and networking. The two-day event consists of plenary symposia, keynote lectures, group discussions, in addition to a variety of topics designed to further clinical research. The forum will give you the opportunity to meet with the experts formally and informally as we are also holding “Meet the Experts” sessions. You will be able to discuss your challenging cases with international experts at these sessions.
The conference will also provide the opportunity for networking for everybody and for future academic and clinical collaborations.
• Review updates and clinical practice strategies in the areas of Med/Surg, Haematology, Liver,
• Diabetes / Bariatric / Metabolic, Fetal and obstetrics using the most updated evidence-based practice.
• Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and new guidelines that impact practice in medicine.
• Apply new knowledge in the diagnostic and therapeutic modalities presented in selected topics
• Discuss current concepts in modern medicine and apply this knowledge to patient care
• Discuss clinical practice and real-life case studies
• Provide insights into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice
• Provide a collaborative platform to ignite minds for innovation in healthcare
• Offer an opportunity to interact and network with like-minded colleagues from various countries
Key Areas Covered:
• Cardiovascular Disease/ Chronic Liver Disease including liver transplant
• Diabetes + Metabolic: Endoscopic + Surgical Management
• Fetal Medicine
• Pain Management
• Weight Management
• Women’s Health
• Antimicrobial Stewardship
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Note and Terms: Medical Students are free to register for this event. Kindly proceed at the venue and register on-site. Please bring your valid university ID for verification.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Registration Fee||20 Mar,2019||AED 250.00|
|Nurses, Allied Health Professionals||20 Mar,2019||AED 100.00|
|Medical Students Registration Fee||20 Mar,2019||Free|
Address Dubai Mall
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Boulevard
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates