Pharma CI Europe Conference & Exhibition is organized by Pharma CI Conference and Exhibition and will be held from Mar 05 - 06, 2019 at Hyperion Hotel Basel, Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.
Who Should Attend:
You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or professional from the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Information Specialist, Commercial/Customer Insights, Strategic Planning, Market/Marketing Research, Decision Analysis/Decision Support, Business Analytics, New Product Planning/Development, Forecasting, Librarian, Brand Management/Product Management, Marketing, Business Portfolio Planning, Strategic/Business Analysis, Business Development, Licensing, Technical Analysis, Portfolio Management/Planning, Project Management, Risk Management, Research Planning, Research & Development, Regulatory, Scientist, Legal/Regulatory, Outsourcing, Manufacturing.
This is the largest and best gathering of pharma, biotech, medical devices executives in competitive/ strategic/ business intelligence in the world! This anticipated gathering of industry elites will feature a program agenda led by a celebrated speaking faculty comprising 30+ pharma, biotech companies, about 50% of which are new to the conference.
The Pharma CI Europe Conference will feature the involvement of the industry's most prominent companies, such as: Abbott, Acino International, Aimmune Therapeutics, Bayer, Celgene, Chiesi Farmaceutici, Debiopharm, Elanco, Fresenius Kabi, GSK, GW Pharmaceuticals, Helsinn Healthcare, IBM Watson Health, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Leo Pharma, Lonza, Merz, MSD, Novartis Pharma AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Philips Healthcare, Roche, Sandoz, Sanofi, SOTIO, TESARO, UCB, Unither Pharmaceuticals, Vifor Pharma, and many more!
You'll also hear from speakers from the most accomplished agencies and service providers. Each year this program agenda focuses on trending topics, industry innovations and both international and regional perspectives.
Find out what insiders already know: the Pharma CI Conference is the best and largest conference series for competitive intelligence executives in pharma, biotech, and medical devices for 10+ Years. You'll see why this premier event is always the most talked-about and well-attended conference in the industry.
Benefits of Attending:
The Pharma CI Conference is the best-in-class conference for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic competitive intelligence executives. This conference has been established as the industry leader.
• Unparalleled Networking: Meet hundreds of your peers from the US and around the world in one place at one time. There is no other place to meet all the established and emerging industry leaders in just two days.
• Superior Speakers: Learn and discuss key industry news and challenges with 30+ senior level speakers. The depth of knowledge of our speaking faculty can’t be found anywhere else.|
• Expansive Coverage: With over 30 sessions (presentations, panel discussions, table talks, and workshops), we cover every topic from top to bottom — from global industry macro issues to strategies to tactical issues in the US, Europe, China, and India. With so many parallels, concurrent sessions to choose from, each participant may tailor their agenda to fit their specific needs. So whether you’re a seasoned CI professional with 20 years of experience, or a new entrant to this field, your conference experience will be designed just for you.
• Exclusive, High-Level Attendance: As the only truly focused Pharma Competitive Intelligence conference, we boast the most intimate setting of high-level executives. We have the highest ratio of industry practitioners (pharma biotech, medical device, and diagnostics) of any pharma intelligence conference, and we keep the setting casual and intimate.
• Network Driven Sponsorships and Exhibition: We limit the exhibition hall to only the premier solution providers. Our limited capacity for exhibition ensures strong networking opportunities and a robust ROI. Every year industry practitioners meet with our vendors to find solutions to their current projects as well as to staff for their projected needs for the following year.
For exhibitor & sponsorship opportunities, please see website/contact us via email or call +1-212-228-7974.
Delegate rates start from USD 1695.0
Speakers: Dr. Rachid BenHamza, Director Product Management, Commercial Operations, Helsinn Healthcare S.A., Daniel Cho, Head of Global Pricing and Competitive Portfolio Analytics, Philips PCMS, Jennifer Cummins, Director for Market Research and Competitive Insights, Vifor Pharma, Jacob Falck Hansen, Ph.D., Vice President, Head of Competitive Intelligence, Novo Nordisk A/S, Sara Panigone, Head of Global Competitive Intelligence, Corporate Marketing, Chiesi Farmaceutici, Dr. Pablo Prados, Senior Director, Integrated Care, Global Biologics Division, Sanofi, Nicolas PY, Director, Head of Market Intelligence & Group Strategic Committee Facilitator, Debiopharm International S.A., Alfred Reszka, Executive Director and Head, Strategic Business Intelligence, Merck/MSD, Dr. Heresh Rezavandi, BSc, MSc, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Bayer Consumer Care AG, Associate Director, Competitive Insights, Novartis Pharma AG, Associate Vice President, Proactive Worldwide, CEO, Molekule Consulting, Client Executive Life Sciences, IBM Watson Health, Co-founder, Dig Worldwide, Commercial Excellence and Business Development, TESARO, Deputy Director, Bayer, Director, RAS LSS Consulting, Director Business Development, Acino International, Director of Market Research & Competitive Insights, Vifor Pharma, Director Product Management, Helsinn Healthcare, Director, Business Analysis & Insight, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Director, CMR Strategy & Project Office, Novo Nordisk A/S, Director, Head of Market Intelligence & Group Strategic Committee Facilitator, Debiopharm S.A., EU Senior Marketing Manager, Aimmune Therapeutics, General Market Intelligence Lead, CM/SM Center of Excellence, Global Enterprise Procurement, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Global Head of Insights, Abbott Established Pharmaceuticals, Head Commercial International Markets, GW Pharmaceuticals, Head Global Business and Competitive Intelligence, Sandoz, Head of Business Analytics, Lonza, Head of Business Intelligence, SOTIO, a.s., Head of Global Competitive Intelligence, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., Head of New Product Planning, Leo Pharma, Junior Competitive Intelligence Advisor, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., Life Cycle Leader, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals, Managing Director, INOVIS, Market Analysis Manager, Unither Pharmaceuticals, Marketing Director, Merz, Portfolio Competitor Insights and Analytics Director, GlaxoSmithKline, Portfolio Strategy Manager, Elanco, President, Lifescience Dynamics, Senior Director, Integrated Care, Global Biologics Division, Sanofi, Senior Manager, Business Intelligence, Fresenius Kabi, Vice President Competitive Intelligence Diabetes, Novo Nordisk A/S
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+188.8.131.5274
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Pharma/ Biotech/MD and D Masterclass Plus Conference - Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 1895.00|
|Pharma/ Biotech/MD and D Masterclass Plus Conference - Standard Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 2295.00|
|Pharma/ Biotech/MD and D Masterclass Plus Conference Late and Onsite Fee||05 Mar,2019||USD 2395.00|
|Pharma/ Biotech/MD and D Conference - Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 1695.00|
|Pharma/ Biotech/MD and D Conference - Standard Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 1995.00|
|Pharma/ Biotech/MD and D Conference - Late and Onsite Fee||05 Mar,2019||USD 2095.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Conference - Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 2495.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Conference - Standard Fee||01 Mar,2019||USD 2895.00|
|Agency/Vendor/Service Provider Conference - Late and On-site Fee||05 Mar,2019||USD 3095.00|