Pain in Europe XI: 11th Congress of The European Pain Federation (EFIC) is organized by K.I.T. Group GmbH Association and Conference Management, European Pain Federation (EFIC) and will be held from Sep 04 - 07, 2019 at Palace of Congresses of Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
Multi-disciplinary pain specialists; scientists, physicians, nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals.
The EFIC or European Pain Federation specialize in pain management and pain research. The EFIC Congress is the Largest European pain congress and shines a light on current and future developments and research in pain medicine. The congresses of the European Pain Federation give access to leading lecturers and a scientific programme consisting of the latest evidence-based and best-practice-based medicine in all relevant disciplines in the field of pain management. The 11th Congress of the European Pain Federation, Pain in Europe XI, will take place in the Spanish town of Valencia, from 4-7 September 2019. This major biennial (every two years) gathering brings together the most recognized experts in the field of pain medicine to exchange knowledge, ideas and the latest advances in the field.
• Pain Syndromes
• Basics In Pain
• Diagnosis & Measurement In Pain
• Pain Therapies
After attending the Pain in Europe XI Congress, participants should be able to:
• Explain the latest developments in the field of acute, postoperative and chronic pain
• Review interventional techniques such as nerve blocks and neuromodulation.
• Describe barriers to adequate availability and accessibility of opioids.
• Evaluate post-surgical pain management.
• Describe research investigations on medical cannabis for cancer and chronic pain.
• Discuss all aspects of conservative pain management such as medication, acupuncture, hypnosis and exercise
• Assemble a valuable network of international colleagues.
• Evaluate and debate new trends, techniques, therapies, and diagnostic procedures.
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+49 (0) 30 24 60 3-0
February 28, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 870.00|
|Allied professionals - physiotherapists, clinical psychologists, nurses, trainees and other health care professionals who are non-medical doctors Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 385.00|
|IASP Members Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 725.00|
|EFIC Chapter Members Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 725.00|
|Patients Organisations Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 235.00|
|Category B Countries Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 385.00|
|Category C Countries Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 255.00|
|Daily Rate Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 250.00|
|Students Late Fee||13 Aug,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 795.00|
|Allied professionals - physiotherapists, clinical psychologists, nurses, trainees and other health care professionals who are non-medical doctors Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 330.00|
|IASP Members Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 665.00|
|EFIC Chapter Members Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 665.00|
|Patients Organisations Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 205.00|
|Category B Countries Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 330.00|
|Category C Countries Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 230.00|
|Daily Rate Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 250.00|
|Students Early Fee||14 May,2019||EUR 245.00|