Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic and Clinical (ODAC) - Aesthetic, Surgical and Clinical Dermatology Conference is organized by Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic and Clinical (ODAC) and will be held from Jan 18 - 21, 2019 at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
1/18: 11.5 | 1/ 19: 8.5 | 1/20: 8.5 | 1/21: 4.0
Conference Total: 30.25
Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 30.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAPA accepts AMA category 1 credit for the PRA from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education designates this activity for 30.25 contact hour(s) for nurses. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of the ODAC 2019, participants should be able to:
• Define intrinsic and extrinsic factors of the normal aging process in patients with all skin types
• Select and formulate the appropriate aesthetic treatment plan using neurotoxins, dermal fillers, laser and light-based energy therapy technologies and cosmeceutical products in patients of all skin types who seek improvement in facial and skin appearance
• Compare patient selection, choice of injectable products and technique required to avoid potential complications and achieve optimal patient outcomes
• Express current understanding of the pathophysiology of acne as it relates to effective diagnosis and treatment
• Discuss current theories on the pathogenesis of rosacea including the identification of genetic factors and gene loci that predispose affected patients to a rosacea phenotype
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 646-453-5717
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Dermatology Physician US Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 509.00|
|Non-Dermatology Physician US Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 609.00|
|Dermatology Physician US Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 309.00|
|Dermatology Physician US Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 359.00|
|Dermatology NP, PA US Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 309.00|
|Dermatology NP, PA US Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 359.00|
|Dermatology RN, Medical Staff, Aesthetician, Medical Students US Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 609.00|
|Dermatology RN, Medical Staff, Aesthetician, Medical Students US Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 709.00|
|International Physician Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 709.00|
|International Physician Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 809.00|
|Industry / Non-Medical Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 1499.00|
|Industry / Non-Medical Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 1599.00|
|Dermatology Resident Physician, Dermatology Fellow US Regular Fee||18 Nov,2018||USD 259.00|
|Dermatology Resident Physician, Dermatology Fellow US Late and OnSite Fee||19 Jan,2019||USD 309.00|