Ophthall 2019, Is the second Edition of Indias Only Practice Development Conference for Eye Hospitals and Eye Care Industry.
The event would be held on Aug 3rd and 4th at Hitex Convention Center Hyderabad India and would be attended by more than 1000 Eye Hospitals.
35 Excellent Speakers would cover all aspects of Ophthalmology Practice Management in the meet
16 Round Tables which would cover specific Management topics in Ophthalmology would be the highlight of the meet
Ophthall 2019 Conference Sessions will be focussed on the four categories
• Nuts and Bolts sessions cover the basics of what you need to know to manage the day-to-day operations of your practice.
• Strategy sessions take a higher-level view for practice owners planning growth and positioning
• On the Horizon sessions give you the information you need to prepare for new industry initiatives.
• Tips and Tricks sessions would reveal the trade secrets in Ophthalmology on simple but essential practice management topics.
• Practice Management Nuts and Bolts Session
○ Emotional Intelligence for Ophthalmologists- Key Note Session.
○ Unlock your Clinics full potential with The Lean Practice Methodology
○ Developing a Culture of Excellence in your Practice- Panel Discussion
○ Bring in the wow factor in your patients Journey!
○ Future of Ophthalmic Practice- A culture of Collaboration- Panel Discussion
• Practice Management Strategy Session
○ Creating an Efficient Eye Clinic Design.
○ Value your Practice- Current Investment Trends in Ophthalmology.
○ Common Problems faced by Ophthalmology Practices and their Solutions- Panel Discussion
○ Maximise your Lasik and Premium IOL conversions.
○ Managing your Optical Shop Effectively.
• On the Horizon Session
○ Brand Yourself- Key Note Session
○ Marketing your Practice.
○ Managing Patient flows.
○ Insurance and Accreditation.
• Practice Management Pearls Session
○ Evaluating and implementing a new Technology in your practice.
○ It’s your call- Handling Patient calls effectively.
○ Incentives, Rewards, Salary Hike? How to best motivate your staff?
○ Innovating the Patient Experience -5 Ways to create Patient Loyalty
○ How to increase Patient foot Falls?- Panel Discussion
○ Preventing Lost Revenue- Where and How?
○ What is the right Price for your procedures, packages?
International Delegate Early Fee - 175 USD
International Delegate Onsite Fee - 300 USD
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+918754517944
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Indian Delegate Early Fee||10 Jun,2019||USD 5900.00|
|Indian Delegate Onsite Fee||03 Aug,2019||USD 8260.00|