Novel Antibody Therapeutics Congress is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from Oct 10 - 11, 2019 at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, London, England, United Kingdom.
Designed for experts in pharma and academia, this conference will explore the latest advances in antibody-based therapeutics in oncology. Talks will review the recent developments in bispecific antibody technology, as well as exploring the potential of new antibody and antibody-mimicking formats. A dedicated checkpoint blockades session will also examine new approaches in neutralizing cancer cell immune blockades, including advances in PD1, PD-L1, and CTLA4 targeting therapeutics, and the discovery and targeting of new biomarkers.
With recent breakthroughs in immunotherapeutics, biotherapeutics are set to lead the way in oncology in the coming years. As one of the dominant biologic formats, monoclonal antibodies stand ready to capitalize on this, building on two decades offered of exciting advancements in the treatment of cancer.
The Novel Antibody Therapeutics Congress one of five co-located conferences exploring key areas in immuno-oncology. The Research & Technology Series will attract over 100 speakers and 350+ attendees. These interactive meetings provide the opportunity to keep up to date with the cutting edge of research and make connections with industry experts, researchers, investors, and businesses.
Antibodies for Oncology:
• Reviewing antibody discovery and engineering techniques for next-generation therapeutics
• Techniques for designing bispecific antibodies
• Approaches for ensuring specificity
• Advancing T-Cell engager therapies
• Other approaches to protein construction (DARPIN, heavy and light chain fusion, etc.)
• The potential of bispecific antibody treatments for solid tumor cancers
• Engineering novel antibody formats (TCR mimics, antibody fragments, and more)
• Challenges in constructing antibodies targeting tumor inhibitory checkpoints
• Identifying new checkpoint biomarkers
• Successes in inhibiting PD-1, PDL-1, and CTLA4
• Exploring the role of combination therapies
• Approaches to enhancing the efficacy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1865 849 841
+44 (0)1865 849841
+44 (0) 1865 379865
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic/NFP Fee||09 Oct,2019||GBP 499.00|
|Industry Fee||09 Oct,2019||GBP 1299.00|
|Solution Provider Fee||09 Oct,2019||GBP 1499.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news