26th Annual Napa Pain Conference (NPC) is organized by Neurovations Education and will be held from Aug 15 - 18, 2019 at The Meritage Resort and Spa, Napa, California, United States of America.
This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
SpectrumCare designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Regenerative Medicine Pre-conference Workshop:
SpectrumCare designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Trace the evolution of pain from its origins, through the development of pain management as a specialty, to the cutting edge of genomic, biologic, and clinical research and practice.
• Perioperative Management of Chronic Pain Patients
• Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems, Hands-on Training
• Mechanisms of Pain Chronification
• How Treating Pain Impacts the Brain
• Salvaging Spinal Cord Stimulation Failures
• Best Practices for Prescribing Opioids
• Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies of Neuropathic Pain
• Diagnosing and Treating Chronic Pain of the Lumbar and Cervical Spine
• Migraines and Chronic Headaches
• The Neuroscience of Perception and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) on Pain
• Advances in the Management and Treatment of Cancer Pain
• The New Frontiers of Pain Research
Thursday, August 15
• Evidence-Based Regenerative Medicine
• Business Essentials for 21st Century Providers
After July 31st new pricing will come into effect through conference date.
NPC26 Advanced Practice Provider
NPC26 Nurses & Allied Health
Pre-conference ONLY (Aug 15)
NPC26 Pre-conference Workshop
Single Day registration (Fri, Sat, or Sun)
NPC26 Single Day
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||707.260.0849
June 09, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|NPC26 Physician Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 845.00|
|NPC26 Pharmacist Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 575.00|
|NPC26 Advanced Practice Provider Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 575.00|
|NPC26 Nurses and Allied Healths Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 525.00|
|NPC26 Government/University Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 545.00|
|NPC26 Industry Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 895.00|
|NPC26 Fellow/Student Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 345.00|
|Pre-conference ONLY (Aug 15) - NPC26 Pre-conference Workshop Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 645.00|
|Single Day registration (Fri, Sat, or Sun) - NPC26 Single Day Early Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 425.00|